*This post has been sponsored by Johnsonville. All opinions are mine alone.*
These Sweet Chili Lime Chicken Tacos are loaded with perfectly seasoned chili lime grilled chicken then topped with a succulent sweet and spicy mango salsa fresca that will make these quick and effortless tacos a perfect meal for any time of the day!
The juice streamed down my arm and the satisfying orange pulp melted like a piece of the sweetest candy my mouth had ever tasted. I found it very odd that they happened to be scattered all over the floor as if they were something of unimportance. There were so many of them no one knew where to begin. The branches of the magnificent fully grown tree seemed as if they would break from the weight. One by one we began collecting the ones that had fallen from the branches. In the few short minutes of being in a strange place on the side of the road we all gathered as many large beautiful, ripe, red and green mangos as possible. It was almost a painful torture to leave so many behind. Every minute that we spent in the breathtaking town of Tamasopo, S.L.P., Mexico was relished.
These Sweet Chili Lime Chicken Tacos with Mango Salsa Fresca are amazingly easy and quick thanks to Johnsonville’s new gluten-free all natural Sweet Chili Lime kabobs. The Sweet Chili Lime Chicken kabobs are precisely seasoned with sweet heat and tangy lime and flawlessly pair with this sweet and spicy Mango Salsa Fresca.
There is also great news! These Johnsonville’s kabobs are also available in three other varieties including: Lemon and Herb, Teriyaki, and Sweet BBQ. You can now have a delicious dinner or lunch ready to serve within minutes! Only one question is left…which one will you try?
- 1 pkg Johnsonville Sweet Chili Lime Chicken kabobs
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 c. tomato, cubed
- ½ c. yellow onion, diced
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- ½ c. cilantro, chopped
- 1 large jalapeño, diced
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Shredded red cabbage
- Queso Fresco
- In a medium bowl combine the cubed tomato, onion, mango, chopped cilantro, diced jalapeño, minced garlic clove, and salt. Pour lime juice over the fruit and vegetables. Gently toss together until all the ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
- Cook the Johnsonville Sweet Chili Lime Chicken kabobs according to the package directions. Once fuly cooked, remove the chicken from the kabob and dice into bite-sized pieces.
- Gently warm the corn tortillas on a preheated griddle. Evenly place the diced cooked chicken onto the center of the tortilla and top with the Mango Salsa Fresca, shredded red cabbage, and queso fresco.
- Serve immediately.