This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WildSideOfFlavor #CollectiveBias
This recipe with crunchy fried cubed potatoes and eggs complimented with smoky grilled jalapeño sausages topped with spicy pepper jack cheese then wrapped in a soft flour tortilla served with Jalapeño Pico de Gallo will make this an audacious breakfast to look forward to!
There I was witnessing true history. The war was ON, the game faces intense and the glasses filled with soothing leche (milk) untouched! Watching this take place was brutal. Back and forth the jalapeño went…one bite, two bite, and then TRES (THREE) bites. Neither of them would subside. Tiempo (Time) stood still in between each crunch with the seeds staying perfectly intact in between each bite! Tears streaming down and their faces beat red, neither gave up. So brave and SO bold walking the fine line of the wild side!!!
Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausages knows about walking on the wild side. Their new sabores (flavors) such as Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausages Original Flavor and Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausages Jalapeño Flavor are the true definition of BOLD!
These sabores (flavors) are SO good they can be grilled or cooked on their own and eaten as a main dish….BUT WAIT…before any leftovers of these incredible sausages get thrown out LET’S turn them into ANOTHER amazing meal! These Spicy Jalapeño Sausage Breakfast Burritos are stuffed with mind-blowing flavors that will make you look forward to grilling these sausages for dinner and having leftovers for breakfast.
My love for jalapeños developed later in life. Watching mi hermano (my brother) and prima (cousin) have spicy contests was adventurous enough for me. Nowadays you will find bold and staggering flavors in most of my recipes. Thanks to Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausages with no fillers, no added MSG anyone can have or make a meal high in protein and flavors that are fabulous!
Do you enjoy bold flavors in your meal?? Check out Jack Link’s website here to see all their new flavors and products you can enjoy!
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 ½ c. pepperjack cheese, grated
- 1 c. oil for frying
- 2 medium potatoes, washed and cubed (peeled if preferred)
- ⅓ c. onion
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 2 Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausages Jalapeño Flavor, cubed
- 5 large eggs
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the cubed potatoes. Turning as necessary, fry the potatoes until soft and light golden brown, approximately 10 minutes. Drain the excess oil. Add the onion, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Mix well. Gently toss in the cubed sausages and cook until the sausages are heated through, approximately 5 minutes. Add the eggs and mix well. Continue cooking while mixing gently over medium-high heat until eggs are set, approximately 2 minutes.
- To assemble the burritos: Gently heat the flour tortillas over a preheated griddle. Sprinkle generously with the grated pepper jack cheese and spoon the filling in the middle of the tortilla. Roll tightly.
- Serve immediately with Jalapeño Pico de Gallo.
You can find Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausages at your local Walmart in the refrigerated section with a rollback pricing of $3.48 now through Memorial Day! So hurry! Grill some of these up for dinner and save some leftovers for breakfast!!